Saturday, March 29, 2008

Friends

I have been very blessed in my life, minus the odd headache with deployments here and there. I have a very supportive family network, a wonderful and loving husband and two adorable and (mostly) sweet boys.

Top that with the fact that over the years, I have come to know some wonderful people in my life. Every where we move, the hardest part about leaving is saying "goodbye" to good friends. Just this past week, a few friends from the past have contacted me, completely out of the blue and just to say "hello". To know that someone is out there thinking of us warms my heart and makes this large lonely planet, just a little bit smaller and more intimate.

So this entry goes out to Hilda and her FABULOUS chocolate chip cookies (thank you). Kris and her pep talks. Shell and her ability to make me laugh when nothing seems funny anymore. Leighann and her unending patience. Amanda and her fabulous'ness.

Thank you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - sounds like you are very blessed to have such amazing friends to be there for you. Awesome......Luv, Mom

Anonymous said...

(blush, blush) I think it says quite a bit about YOU that you have such awesome friends and family ;) Love ya Chicky! ~Shell