Sunday, October 18, 2009

68 Days until Christmas!

Can you believe it? 68 more days.....yikes!




For those of you who know me, you know I find my deals year round on Mommysavers. I invite you to join us as we scour the web for money saving bargains and shopping codes. If you have a deal worth noting, please post it in one of our shopping forums! Or share it with me in my comment section below so I can. We money saving, bargain finding, frugalistas need to stick together and help one another out!

While you're there check out our CONTEST FORUM and see how you could win a gift card to TJ Maxx or a shopping trip to Marshalls, or a beautiful pair of Karen Neuberger PJs.




Oh and for all you creative and crafty types (Chrysta, Sara, Anna, Vilona, Mari, etc), I encourage you to share some of your projects with us too. We welcome new ideas. Check out our CREATIVE SIDE forum where we share homemade gift ideas, or share your money saving tips in our SPENDING LESS, SAVING MORE FORUMS. This year more than ever, families are wanting to learn ways in which they can cut corners and save money. Please share your tips with us.

S-I-X-T-Y E-I-G-H-T MORE DAYS PEOPLE!!!!


No comments: