Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mama is in need of some fun....or I'll cry!



And tonight may be the night when I can get some of that......well both of that.

I'm heading out with my girls to see This Is It. As you know I'm probably a bigger fan of MJ than Anna is of Twilight. Back in the day I was moonwalking, thriller'ing and Billie Jean'ing all over the place. It was a sad day when he died. For me anyway. You can keep your opposing opinions to yourself :-)

Anyway, it's been a hellish week and I'm in need of a good cry so hopefully this movie with be the perfect recipe for a fun night out with a good cry too.

Who's Bad?


1 comment:

Alyssa said...

That line about being a bigger fan of MJ than Anna is of Twilight made me split my side laughing. HILARIOUS.

Hope you enjoyed the movie and a good cry!!