Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Blog Challenge; Day 14

Today's challenge is to write about my earliest memory.

I have many memories from when I was a child. Many. I can remember Laura as a baby and I can remember the wall paper on my bedroom walls as well as my bed comforter too.

I don't know how old I was but I remember  playing with my brother outside, making forts and fishing with dad. I also remember riding in the tractor with Grandpa. I remember picking out birthday cakes and asking Gram to make me a special kind. I remember "running away" from home, across the yard to Gram's. I remember announcing to my kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Smith, that Andrew Kennedy and I were boyfriend and girlfriend! I remember having to do the "flouride" walk  on Monday mornings. Worst day of the week ever! But I honestly cannot say with certainty what my earliest memory was. There were so many.

I remember a lot about my youth. I wish  I could say the same for my adult years ~ I blame that on pregnancy brain! (how long can I milk that?) LOL

No comments: