Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Winter Park, CO ~ Kilgore Family Reunion

What a wonderful vacation/reunion/drive. I am now totally in love with Colorado. We had a blast!!! The weather could not have been more perfect....the kids could not be more agreeable (at times) and the condos could not have been nicer. Thank you Anna for making it all happen!

We may have been late arriving (like by three or four days) but boy did we have fun! It was so great to have had that time together as a family, immediate and extended, and to see the cousins all play together. They were finally at an age where they could create memories together. It was fun watching them play and fight...and then play again! (the kiss and make up thing, so cute!)

5 comments:

Erin said...

Wow! I think I need a vacations from just reading about yours! I'm glad you had so much fun, and now have so many great memories :)

Anonymous said...

Christy, it sounds and looks like you and you family had a blast!!

Julie Connor

Anonymous said...

Christy, it sounds and looks like you and you family had a blast!!

Julie Connor

Chrystapooh said...

Yes, that's my boy. Pretty classic. I think Hudson had a love-hate relationship with just about every other boy cousin (competition for cars, blocks and whatever else he was interested in) but he missed them all once we left. We got back to Utah and he wondered where Zach and Cam were, even though he had ten million cousins from the Richards' side running around. My only regret was that I felt like I never even got to see you! Between you getting there late and Cannon being a pill, I don't think we had more than half a conversation :(

We'll have to figure out a way to fix that...
Love you guys,
Chrysta

Christine said...

This is all great! And the kids are WAY TOO CUTE! I love these pics.

Looks like you all just had a blast!