Thursday, October 04, 2007

Daddy Diary ~ Oct 4th

Today was preschool day. Yay! The boys (and mommy) always look forward to Tuesdays and Thursdays at Mothers' Day Out. Thank goodness they love their teachers, as do I. They are so incredibly sweet. I couldn't have aske for better caregivers.



While they were at school I ran 4 1/2 miles today. It sucked, the entire run, but I got it done. I then joined some friends for lunch. Vilona, Monica, Jorge (Monica's super cool husband who is taking the picture), Lorisa and her son Ben, and I all met up at Ted's for some Mexican food. It was so nice to just sit, chit chat and not have to hurry to be anywhere. Thanks Ladies. I so needed a day like that.





Following lunch the boys and I hung out outside and played in the back yard. It's too beautiful these days to not be outside and of course it's pizza night, so that was a big hit!

Here is your Daddy Diary for Oct 4th. I think you will find this one pretty humorous, considering our current struggles with potty training!!!



We love and miss you hun. See you in a week!



http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/Christy_K_/?action=view&current=Oct4th.flv

No comments: