Our SIL Sara (see link to the right) has inspired one of us already to focus on the good in our lives in the present moment. So following her lead and then Anna's (see link to the right) I too am contributing to this marvelous idea!
Today was fabulous because:
1) I did not have to play twenty rounds of Chutes and Ladders (in fact, I have not yet played one round and it's 45 minutes to bed time.....woo hoo)
2) Ty went pee in the potty TWICE today (once being at preschool ~ huge props to Miss Nancy)
3) Ty told me I was pretty when I was brushing my teeth ... so sweet
4) The boys had preschool today from 9:20-2:30 and from 12:30-2:15 I did absolutely NOTHING.
5) I worked out today and supposedly ran a 8:40 minute mile.
6) My "skinny" jeans fit me (but not the same way they used to)
7) It was Pizza Night (we make home made pizzas every Thursday!)
8) Denny's wrote a check for $200 towards my MOMS Club conference next month
9) I had a good hair day and it was windy all day! (wooo hooo)
10) My husband loves me
11) it's now 24 minutes 'til bedtime!
12) The boys are giggling in the tub
13) My dishes are done, the floors are swept and mopped, I will vacume the carpet and then call it a night! My day is done!
14) 22 minutes 'til bed time!
15) TY PEE'D 3 TIMES IN THE POTTY TODAY!!!