I was tagged in a note on facebook to complete this questionnaire and decided to post it here instead. Most family and friends I know who read this blog will see the humor in this. I have to say, however, when I did interview the boys (individually) I had NO IDEA how random their answers would be. For fun, ask your children the following questions and write down their answers! Can't wait to see your responses!
Here is the interview:
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Z: Put this in the recycling
T: Clean up upstairs
2. What makes mom happy?
T: When I'm good at school
3. What makes mom sad?
Z: When I hit my brother
T: when I have to change my color at school
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Z: tickle me and rock out to rock and roll music on the computer
T: Making funny faces
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Z: You used to play up on the rock
T: I don't know
6. How old is your mom?
T: 13 years
7. How tall is your mom?
Z: 9 inches
T: Not tall as dad
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Z: Hug me
T: play basketball
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Z: Date night
T: Go for shopping to get groceries
10. If your mom is on TV for something, what will it be for?
T: American Idol
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at
T: playing basketball
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Z: Work on the computer
T: To work on the computer
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
T: carrots and peas and spinach
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Z: Work work work all the time
T: When I throw water balloons on people (I have no idea where this thought came from)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Z: A bee
T: A girl frog (no idea where this came from either)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Z: play hockey in the driveway, play soccer
T: snuggle after baths
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Z: watch TV, brush our teeth
T: somersaults (I am laughing out loud to the randomness of these responses)
19. How are you and your mom different?
Z: Our hair, play Wii
T: We play basketball differently
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Z: You hug me ALL THE TIME (insert annoyed sigh)
T: You hug me when we snuggle
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Z: The Y