Friday, March 26, 2010

My Sista-Friends ROCK!

Even my SIL's SIL rocks!

Last October I put out an email to my ever crafty and ever wise SIL's (Chrysta and Deb) and asked them if they could help me come up with a design for our Earlywine Dash in March. The criteria was "if you can include the Y logo and a dolphin, that would be great".

Both came back with AWESOME designs...and I thank you both for putting forth the effort. (I am an idiot when it comes to that kind of thing). The planning committee voted on what we presented and voila, the logo was born!


Anyway, since then we've used it everywhere and finally, RACE DAY WEEKEND, it's now on T-shirts.

Check us out!



Thank you both for everyone. You totally rock and I appreciate you helping me out. (you make me look goooooood)


2 comments:

Sara K. said...

And those jeans make you look good too! Have a great race day on Sunday. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Deb said...

Cool!!!

Except those jeans, which are HOT.