Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Blog Challenge: Day 7

Before I write today's challenge, I just want to say THANK YOU to the anonymous person who sent me tulips yesterday. Clearly it was unexpected and yet such a wonderful surprise. That was very sweet of you whomever you are.

Today's challenge is: to write about my zodiac sign and if I think it fits my personality. I'll be honest, I don't follow my zodiac too closely. I may glance at it on my birthday but other than that it doesn't have any bearing on my life! But because it's part of the challenge, I will do a little research and carry one. What I have noticed when reading my zodiac is that sometimes I am considered a Capricorn and sometimes an Aquarius. The cut off is usually on my birthday: January 20th. So I will discuss both.

By Wikipedia definition, Capricorn is "old fashioned, unconventional, frugal, traditional, conservative, diplomatic, rational, logical, humorous, ambitious, stern, disciplined, practical, nonchalant, wise, hard working, tenacious, overbearing, unforgiving, condescending, pessimistic, flexible". I think for the most part that can be me. 


By Wikipedia definition, Aquarius is "You put a lot of energy into forming opinions and hold to them strongly. Driven by two planets, each representing opposite principles you frequently display a ‘wild’ side, linked to planet Uranus and prompting eccentric leanings, as well as a structured ambitious hard working Saturnian side. You are most happy when you are doing something different in a big ambitious way. You are the thinker of the zodiac, your key phrase: “I serve humanity”." Although I like to serve and be a help to "humanity", I do not think I have a wild side I frequently exhibit or that I hold very strong opinions.


So in this case, I think I'm more Capricorn than Aquarius.

No comments: