Saturday, February 25, 2012

Blog Challenge: Day 10

Day 10 on this BLOG CHALLENGE is kinda funny!

I'm supposed to discuss my first love and my first kiss.

I have to admit. I was pretty boy crazy growing up. I was always playing with boys, hanging out with boys and crushing on them too. The problem was, they looked at me as one of the guys and overlooked me a lot. So much so that they would ask me to introduce them to my friends. Nice.

My first real kiss was in seventh grade. I had always crushed on a boy named Corby and in seventh grade we were "going out". At recess when they were all playing ball hockey, me and my friends stood along the sidelines and watched. At one point we made our way behind the nets because we were getting in the way of the ball. When Corby scored a goal, he came behind the nets and kissed me. Full on tongue too! IT WAS GROSS!!!!!!! I was in so much shock from that, it was hard to actually enjoy it and to those who were around that day and say it I'm sure it looked an awful lot like this: (from 0:11 seconds onward)







Anyway, my first love was when I was 16. I had it bad for this guy. He was the brother of a friend of mine. He was a shy guy, kind of dorky and kept to himself. I found out from his sister that he liked me and then it kind of went from there. At 16, my entire day and thought process involved him. I think I was a bit psychotic when it came to him. I'm not sure what came over me but when we broke up it was magnified. Poor guy.  Sorry Jeff! :-)
Maybe that isn't love....hmmm..... lol

We're friends now, I think! HA!

No comments: