Friday, February 24, 2012

Blog Challenge: Day 9

Today's challenge is not a whole lot different from Day 2, so I'm not sure what more to write but I will give it a whirl.

How do I hope my future will be like?

I want to remain happy, MARRIED, comfortable and productive. I never want life to get boring. I never want to get in a rut and let life just pass me by. I hope that life continues to offers us opportunities to seek out and explore; doors to be opened.

I hope my boys stay close and are best friends throughout life. I hope they marry girls that become my daughters and they have lots and lots of babies together! I hope my grandchildren have a close relationship to both Scott and I, and that our life allows us to live close by so we can do things together on a regular basis. My fear is that once my boys marry they will not "need" their mom anymore, so my hope is they value our relationship enough to stay in touch with me on a regularly. I hope they continue to be a big part of our lives.

I see Scott and I traveling. We've always talked about getting Harleys and road tripping. I can't wait for that! And lastly, when I'm in my eighties, I hope I am still doing triathlons. I will do my first Ironman then, so I can place in my age group and qualify for Kona! LOL

No comments: