Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Blog Challenge: Day 21

Today's "challenge" is to talk about one of my favorite shows.

I can't say with confidence I have one favorite show. I watch a variety of shows; many of which I think you would laugh at. TV is my escape. I don't want to watch something that is super serious; thought provoking; too engaging. It's very rare for me to sit and watch TV for any length of time, so when I do get the opportunity to sit down, I don't want to think. I just want my mind (and body) to go to mush. So, often times I will watch a reality show or watch a romantic comedy or something like that does not require me to "figure things out"! (like a detective or CSI type show)

But....if you were to ask me which of my kids' shows I like, hands down it would be Phineous and Ferb! Ha!

No comments: